Restoring And Enhancing The Natural Beauty Of Your Smile
Welcome to Matthew Cavendish, DDS, PLLC! The whole team here at our North Phoenix, AZ dental office invites you to explore our website and learn more about how we can help you and your family. We have the right mix of state-of-the-art technology, training, and variety of treatments. No matter your dental problem, we can help restore and enhance the natural beauty of your smile.
Technology has brought many great changes to our world, and dentistry has been no exception. Yet not every change is good. That’s why we have selectively chosen dental technologies to focus on what works for your smile.
- Cavities are sometimes hard to detect, but DIAGNOdent uses a special laser to identify cavities while they’re still small and easier to treat.
- Digital X-rays provide much more detail with much less radiation.
- It can sometimes be difficult to see your back teeth. Our tiny intraoral camera can take detailed pictures of your teeth to help us better locate and treat problems.
- If you are suffering from periodontal disease, our laser dentistry treatments can painlessly remove diseased tissue and help control the bacteria behind it. We can even use a laser to stimulate new gum growth and help gum grafts heal faster.
- Along the same lines, laser dentistry can help the tissue in your jawbone heal faster after receiving a bone graft.
- Metal braces can be a hassle, especially for adults. Instead, you can get Invisalign or ClearCorrect at our office. These clear plastic aligners are almost impossible to see on your teeth, but they still give you an even smile.
- Damaged teeth can be repaired using dental bonding and come out looking healthy and smooth again.
Call our Phoenix, AZ dental office today at 602-842-6504 to learn more about how we can help you.
The point of dental technology is to help you and your family have great smiles. That means sticking with what works if it works well. Modern dentures are great ways to replace missing teeth, as are dental implants. We also offer comprehensive services and can treat your TMJ pain and sleep apnea problems.
The staff here at Matthew Cavendish, DDS, PLLC are highly trained. Dr. Cavendish himself takes continuing education courses and has studied Invisalign, dental implant placement, sleep apnea treatment, and cosmetic dentistry. Yet we go beyond technical training. Everyone here values your time and treats you like you’re family.
Between our training, treatments, and technology, it’s easy to see why so many families come here for their dental treatments. Call us today at 602-842-6504 to learn more about how we can help you and yours.